What do area ambassadors do and how can they help me?
Our certified ambassadors are your best connection between our Association and your local area. We're adding new ambassadors all the time so if there is not one local to you yet, perhaps you'd like to consider becoming one.
An area ambassador does many things, some of which include:
- They distribute information about our Association in your local area. If news needs to be translated before distribution, they will perform the translation before sharing.
- They gather information about the food and beverage culture in your area, and share that information with the Association. Newsworthy articles are posted in the News section of our website and shared in social media.
- They serve as a contact between our Association and media in a local area. If a journalist in another country wants to interview someone locally, for example, we will introduce the ambassador, who will speak to the media on our behalf.
- We might work together to plan a FoodTreX Regional Food Travel Summit in your area.
- We might work together to hold a seminar or webinar for professionals in your area.
- We might work together to collaborate on a food tourism development project in your area.
- We might work together to collaborate on research or an article about food or beverage tourism in your area.